Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Inital Entry and Background

This is my first attempt at a Blog. I have been thinking about it for quite some time, but finally got around to setting one up. Of course my main concerns is whether I have something to say that others will care about. I finally realized that I was going to do this to start to collect some of the thoughts that I have had floating around inside my head for a while and I will see where it goes.

A little background about me which may be pertinent to this Blog. I am a a married father of two. I am an Air Force Officer with over 19 years in service and I am Jewish. Why do I chose to include this information? Well, I think that it is pertinent and most of my initial entries will be focused on one of these areas.

I will be back in a few days with my first real entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment