Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family and Friends

I know that it has been awhile. I have been on vacation for the last few weeks on and off. It has gotten me thinking and family and friends. Sometimes I find myself being very isolated - I want to do what I want to do with my family and don't really care to be with others. Then there is some reason for us to get together with family and friends and I once again realize how I could not truly live without them. For me it is a constant struggle to balance these two feelings.

I go to go to my Sister-in-laws wedding. It is so great to see them just starting out together. I envy them discovering things together. Having been married over 16 years, my life is so intertwined with my wifes that I can't imagine living without her. They are only starting to be this way. I wish them many happy years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment